We’re keeping members first with this summer’s upgrade
This summer, our internet and mobile banking interfaces are getting an overhaul, but it’s not just a pretty facelift. By August, you’ll find slicker, smoother banking online. “It’s important for us to stay in step with leading technologies,” says Christine Wiley, RMLEFCU President/CEO. “In implementing the proven tools in the update, and keeping pace with continuing development, we continue to offer a ‘Best in Class’ interface to all our members.”
Internet and Mobile Banking Upgrades include:
- Member-centric interface, rather than account centric. Members will have a unique username, and once registered in the new system, will have access to all their accounts. We are moving from the account centric system, where all you can see is the account you are signed into, to a member centric platform which shows all account relationships tied to the user. You can even add external bank accounts into your RMLEFCU login!
- Person-to-person transfers (P2P). P2P Payment is an online technology that allows members to transfer funds from their bank account, debit or credit card to another person’s account via the internet or mobile phone.
- Wire transfers. Members will be able to transfer funds to and from other institutions to or from their credit union accounts.
- Interactive budgeting app. An app that helps you stay on track with your spending.
- Enhancements to Bill Pay.
- Customizable screens so you see only what you need.
And Phase II will offer even more!
As the late-summer implementation approaches, we’ll keep you abreast of the coming changes. The transition will be a smooth one, as the tools are already well-proven in the financial industry. And don’t worry: the RMLEFCU staff will be ready to answer your questions or concerns.