Please note: All offices will be closed and all online banking and shared branching will be disabled from close of business on Thursday, October 31 through Sunday, November 3.
RMLEFCU offices and services will close down for three days in November — and here’s why.
In November, RMLEFCU will be upgrading its technology platform to better serve you. The upgrade will mainly be in back-office operations and will result in a more efficient member service experience.
The 2019 upgrade is a bright move to keep the credit union ahead of ongoing changes in financial technology.
- How will this affect you? New technology will provide improved speed and efficiency.
- New audio phone banking system with many new options.
- Most RMLEFCU services will close down for the conversion:
- All branches will be closed from 5:00 pm on Thursday, October 31 through Sunday, November 3.
- Internet and mobile banking will be unavailable as well.
- Shared branching will also NOT be available.
- Debit and credit cards WILL WORK during the closure.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and assure you that all member services will be available at the start of business on Monday, November 4.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our Call Center at 303-458-6660. Meanwhile, watch for more information in our newsletters, emails and at rmlefcu.org. Thank you!